Are you a youth worker and want to discover new techniques to make youth mobility greener and more environmentally sustainable?
Read on and discover how to participate in the Training course “Greening International Youth Mobilities” organised by the Biodiversa association.
The project will take place from 2 to 8 October 2023 at Valeri, Spain.
This training course is for youth workers and youth project organisers that want to learn how to reduce their negative impact on the environment during projects and make youth mobility greener.
This project will be based on non-formal education methods, such as games, workshops and experiential activities.
The organisations will be combining peer-to-peer learning with training and guidance from experienced trainers and facilitators.
What to expect from the training course
The aims of this training are:
- To decrease the negative environmental impact of youth mobilities
- To promote techniques to have a positive impact on the environment through a youth mobility project
- To support participants in their inner journey of finding personal motivations and commitment to sustainable project implementation
- To provide experiential learning of different methodologies conducting to a deeper understanding of the importance of ecologically conscious projects
The requirements to participate in the project are:
- To organise or want to start organising youth mobility projects
- To be over 18 years old at the time of the training course
- To be living in one of these countries: Czech Republic, Germany, Italy, Senegal, or Spain
- To be fluent in English
To participate in the project the organisation has set a symbolic participation fee on a sliding scale from 50 to 150€.
Participants will be free to choose their contribution according to their own personal financial possibilities.
How to participate
To participate in this training course you must submit your application through the official portal of Salto-Youth before August 28.
For more information on the project and in case of doubt, you can contact directly with the organisers through the following email: [email protected]