With a new record total budget of €272 millions, the European Commission launched the new 2022 Erasmus Plus European Universities call. This is a Call for Proposals to support European universities in their further rollout initiative across Europe.
The European Universities support systemic, structural and sustainable transnational cooperation among diverse higher education institutions across Europe, covering all their missions:
- innovation and
- service to society.
Through cooperation, European universities promote common European values and strengthen the European identity. They support higher education through:
- the high quality they provide;
- high standard performance;
- great attractiveness to young people;
- international competitiveness.
2022 Erasmus Plus European Universities Call
The Call for Proposals builds around 2 topics:
- Intensification of prior deep institutional transnational cooperation: to provide support for already existing deep institutional transnational cooperation alliances. The aim is to build upon the institutional cooperation achieved so far and to further deepen, intensify and expand the effectiveness of this existing cooperation in order to progress towards the long-term vision of the ‘European Universities’. New higher education institutions have the opportunity to join these existing alliances as full partners.
- Development of new deep institutional transnational cooperation: to provide support for applicants wishing to establish new deep institutional transnational cooperation in a new ‘European Universities’ alliance.
There is an upcoming information session on December 14th, 2021. A chance to ask live your questions about the Call for Proposals 2022 for European Universities. The organizer is EACEA and the information session will be on web streaming.
How To Apply
Find the call for proposals for the 2022 Erasmus+ European Universities.The deadline for applications submission is 22 March 2022.