The call for the Erasmus Accreditation in the field of youth is out now!
With the new European Union 2021-2027 Programme for education, training, youth and sport, all organisations that plan to implement learning mobility activities will need to get the Erasmus accreditation. In fact, this accreditation confirms that the applicant organisation has appropriate and effective processes and measures in place to implement high quality learning mobility activities as planned and use them to benefit the youth field.
All organisations can apply, previous experience in Erasmus+ (2014-2020) is not a requirement.
To be considered for award, applications must pass the following thresholds:
- At least 70 out of the total 100 points, and
- At least half of the maximum points in each of the three award criteria
The award criteria are the following:
- Relevance of the organisation’s profile and experience (max 40 points)
- Strategic development (max 20 points)
- Quality of management and coordination (max 40 points)
The evaluation of applications and the award of accreditations is a permanent process. In
order to obtain the accreditation under the present call, applications must be submitted no later than 31st December 2021.
The first round of application can be submitted with deadline on the 31st December 2020 – 12:00 CET
For more information check HERE.