Call for a Youth Participation Expert to develop a practical guidebook
SALTO Participation and Information Resource Centre (SALTO PI) is looking for an expert or a team with extensive expertise in Youth Participation to develop a practical guidebook on enhancing youth participation through the Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps programmes.
Currently SALTO PI manages the development process of a Youth Participation Strategy for enhancing youth participation in democratic life through the EU youth programmes which will be published in 2020. During this process, the need for a practical guidebook was identified that complements this strategy.
SALTO PI is recruiting a Youth Participation Expert for:
- concept development
- content development
Requirements for the expert:
- Competencies and previous demonstrated experience related to educational materials and tools development;
- Extensive experience with the Erasmus+ and the European Solidarity Corps programmes;
- Hands-on expertise as well as conceptual/theoretical knowledge in the field of youth participation (in democratic life);
- Cooperative and proactive mind-set;
- Fluent in English;
- Experience with efficiently involving stakeholders during the development process;
- Beneficial: Previous experience in working with complex international services/networks or organisations.
You have time until the 30th of April to send your application.
For more details about the conditions, application, and selection procedures check HERE.