Today, April 20th 2021, is awaited the open of the Call for Capacity Building in the field of youth, part of the Erasmus+ Youth Programme 2021.
The deadline for submission of projects on Capacity Building in the field of youth is July 1st at 17:00 (CET).
Capacity-building projects are international cooperation projects based on multilateral partnerships between organisations active in the field of youth in Programme and Partner countries. They aim to support the international cooperation and policy dialogue in the field of youth and non-formal learning, as a driver of sustainable socio-economic development and well-being of youth organisations and young people.
The proposals should focus on one or more of the following thematic areas:
- political participation and dialogue with decision-makers;
- inclusion of young people with fewer opportunities;
- democracy, rule of law and values;
- empowerment / engagement / employability of young people;
- peace and post-conflict reconciliation;
- environment and climate;
- anti-discrimination and gender equality;
- digital and entrepreneurial skills.
As we already mentioned before, as a glance through the Erasmus+ Guide, a special attention has to be hold on the following thematic features when designing your project:
- Environmental Sustainability;
- Inclusion and Diversity;
- Digital Dimension;
- Common Values, Civic Engagement and Participation.
Keep in mind that such features might boost the chances of your project’s approval.
The following organisations can apply as coordinator:
- NGOs (including European Youth NGOs and national Youth Councils) working in the field
- Public authorities at local, regional or national level.
The coordinating organisation applies on behalf of all participating organisations of the project and must be legally established and located in an Erasmus+ Programme country.
See further details about eligibility criteria for non-coordinating organisations.
The Capacity Building in the field of Youth follows a lump sum funding model. The granting authority fixes the lump sum of each grant based on the proposal, evaluation result, funding rates and the maximum grant amount set in the call.
The EU grant per project will vary from a minimum of 100.000 € and a maximum of 300.000 €.
Get all the details you need to submit a Capacity Building project.
Official source: European Commission