Jean Monnet – Activities 2019 is a program that promotes excellence in teaching and research in the field of European Union studies worldwide. The activities also foster the dialogue between the academic world and policy-makers, in particular with the aim of enhancing governance of EU policies.
This is a call for proposals of different projects:
– Erasmus+ – Jean Monnet-Chair;
– Erasmus+ – Jean Monnet – Centres of Excellence;
– Erasmus+ – Jean Monnet – Support to associations;
– Erasmus+ – Jean Monnet – Modules;
– Erasmus+ – Jean Monnet – Networks;
– Erasmus+ – Jean Monnet – Projects.
If you want to participate in Jean Monnet – Activities 2019 you have the possibility to apply until the 02/22/2019.