The third edition of the Altiero Spinelli Prize for Outreach 2019 has been opened. Individuals or NGOs active in the field of youth, education and active citizenship can take part in the contest. The goal: to identify and enhance the European identity.
The projects will have to deal with communication, campaigns, direct actions and more – as for example:
- educational programmes or campaigns about the EU;
- information and communication campaigns about the EU;
- activities that enhance young people’s motivation to participate in the democratic processes that shape the future of the EU;
- activities that enhance young people’s attachment to the core values of the EU;
- action-based activities that enable young people to witness the benefits of the EU.
For the 2019 edition the prizes available are 16 (11 more than the previous edition!), each 25 000 EUR worthy. The deadline for applications is Tuesday 29 October 2019 at 17:00 CET. Further informations about the deadline, the eligibility and the award criteria are available on the official Rules of Contest document, while here there’s the official news of the contest – and the link for applying.