The Introduction Day of “Step into solidarity” is an online conference open to the organisations of the network along with any other European NGO and youthworker that would like to participate. The participants will join the dialogue on how solidarity can become a focus of the Youth Work field.
The conference takes place online on Facebook Live. The date is Wednesday 9th December 2020 at 3 pm (UTC+01 time) and lasts till 5 pm.
The initiative Introduction Day of “Step into solidarity” is part of the broader KA2-strategic partnership project “Living Solidarity Alliance”. The aim of the project is creating learning opportunities for youthworkers. Moreover it follows the purpose of designing together the intellectual outcomes in the form of researches, along with videos, podcast-series and guidebooks. The conference focuses especially on how to implement the Solidarity focus in the local Youthwork.
The schedule of the conference is:
- Getting to know each other
- Short Preview over the project and its main objective
- how to get involved
2. Map of Expertise:
- Presenting different dimensions of solidarity: youth policy, disability, refugees, rural areas
- share the different directions of possible solidarity actions
- meet in small groups the best practices and listing the areas of interest, finding common dimensions
3. Space for Developing Partnerships
- present and discuss different possibilities for NGOs/experts/individuals to contribute and join the project
4. Final discussion and Conclusions & next steps
Several organisations have already confirmed their participation. Among them Associazione Joint, that is hosting online the Annual General Meeting of the informal network right before the online conference.