Key Action 2 (KA2) under the Erasmus Plus programme focuses on Cooperation among organisations and institutions.
This Key Action supports:
- Partnerships for Cooperation, including Cooperation Partnerships and Small-scale Partnerships;
- Partnerships for Excellence, including Centres for Vocational Excellence, Teachers Academy and Erasmus Mundus Action;
- Partnerships for Innovation, including Alliances and Forward-looking projects;
- Capacity Building projects in the field of youth;
- Not-for-profit European sport events.
KA2 Cooperation Partnership
The primary goal of Cooperation Partnerships is to help organisations increase the quality and relevance of their activities, to develop and reinforce their networks of partners, to increase their capacity to operate jointly at transnational level, boosting internationalisation of their activities and through exchanging or developing new practices and methods as well as sharing and confronting ideas.
Any participating organisation established in a Programme Country can be the applicant. This organisation applies on behalf of all participating organisations involved in the project.
Cooperation Partnership Training Course
A new online training course about Cooperation Partnerships within Erasmus+ Youth is taking place online (German hosting organisation) from 18th to 22nd October 2021.
This training course aims to increase competences in developing quality Cooperation Partnerships in the youth field within Erasmus+ Youth KA2.
Throughout the course, the participants will have the opportunity to:
- Explore essential aspects about Cooperation Partnership projects being part of the Key Action 2 of Erasmus+ Youth programme;
- Understand quality requirements for Cooperation Partnerships;
- Get to know examples of such projects;
- Explore what does it take to build and sustain an equal partnership among organisations;
- Understand the main principles of building a structure of activities, outputs and a budget of a Cooperation Partnership project.
How To Apply
The course will take place online and will include inputs and work online with the group of the training course (mostly on mornings) and tasks to work on individually or with organisation colleagues (mostly in the afternoons).
You are required to participate to the whole training course (including the individual tasks).
See the preliminary program.
There is no participation fee. The number of participants is up to 25, from Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme participating countries. The target participants should be Youth workers, Youth leaders, Youth project managers. The working language will be English.
Go to S.A.L.T.O Youth to apply for this training course. The deadline for application is September 19th 2021.