The Call for Proposals covers two topics:
- Topic 1: ERASMUS-EDU-2023-CSC-OG-SGA — Civil Society Cooperation in the field of Education and Training: cooperation with civil society organisations in the field of education and training is necessary for raising awareness about and contributing to the achievement of the European Education Area and other European sector-specific policy agendas among Europe’s citizens.
- Topic 2: ERASMUS-YOUTH-2023-CSC-OG-SGA – Civil Society Cooperation in the field of Youth: cooperation with civil society organisations in the field of youth is necessary for raising awareness about the EU Youth Strategy and the legacy of the European Year of Youth
Hence, each project application under the call must address only one of these topics.
Refer to the Call Document for further details.
The objective of the Call for Proposals “Civil Society Cooperation in the field of Youth, Education and Training SGA” is to provide structural support, referred to as operating grants, to European non-governmental organisations (ENGOs) and EU-wide networks active in the field of youth pursuing the following general aims/objectives:
- Raise awareness of the EU Youth Strategy including the European Youth Goals, through actions to engage, connect and empower youth;
- Increase commitment and cooperation of youth civil society actors with public authorities for the implementation of policies in areas relevant for young people;
- Boost youth stakeholder participation, including by building upon the potential of digital communication alongside other forms of participation;
- Boost youth civil society involvement in the dissemination of policy and programme actions including results and good practices among their membership and beyond.
The Call for Proposals also embraces the four general priorities of the Von der Leyen Commission as embedded in the Erasmus+ programme namely
- inclusion and diversity
- digital transformation
- environment and fight against climate change
- participation in democratic life
These general objectives draw on the assets of youth NGOs and EU-wide networks and on their capacity to reach out to large numbers of interested parties and to advocate EU policy priorities. They should therefore be clearly embedded in the work plans, activities and deliverables of the applicant organisations
The deadline for submission is 20 December 2022 17:00:00 Brussels time.