The objective of the present Call for Proposals “Civil Society Cooperation in the Field of Youth, Education and Training FPA” is to provide structural support, referred to as operating grants, to European non-governmental organisations (ENGOs) and EU-wide networks active in the field of youth pursuing the following general aims/objectives:
- Raise awareness of the EU Youth Strategy including the European Youth Goals, through actions to engage, connect and empower youth;
- Increase commitment and cooperation of youth civil society actors with public authorities for the implementation of policies in areas relevant for young people;
- Boost youth stakeholder participation, including by building upon the potential of digital communication alongside other forms of participation;
- Boost youth civil society involvement in the dissemination of policy and programme actions including results and good practices among their membership and beyond.
The Topic also embraces the four general priorities of the Von der Leyen Commission as embedded in the Erasmus+ programme namely – inclusion and diversity, – digital transformation, – environment and fight against climate change as well as participation in democratic life. These general objectives draw on the assets of youth ENGOs and EU-wide networks and on their capacity to reach out to large numbers of interested parties and to advocate EU policy priorities. They should therefore be clearly embedded in the work plans, activities and deliverables of the applicant organisations.
The call will be managed by the European Education and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA).
The call covers the following topics:
- Topic 1: ERASMUS-EDU-2023-CSC-OG-FPA — Civil Society Cooperation in the field of Education and Training
- Topic 2: ERASMUS-YOUTH-2023-CSC-OG-FPA – Civil Society Cooperation in the field of Youth
Each project application under the call must address only one of these topics.
Read online the Call Manual.
The deadline for submission is 13 December 2022 17:00:00 Brussels time.