This call supports the establishment and development of international networks of Centres of Vocational Excellence, contributing to creating skills ecosystems for local innovation, regional development, and social inclusion.
EACEA (European Education and Culture Executive Agency) is the European institution providing the funding, which amounts to EUR 4,000,000.
Centres of Vocational Excellence (CoVEs) aim to operate at two levels:
- At the national level the aim is to involve a wide range of local stakeholders creating skills ecosystems for local innovation, regional development, and social inclusion, while working with CoVEs in other countries through international collaborative networks;
- At international level, the aim is to bring together CoVEs that share a common interest in: specific sectors or industrial ecosystems, innovative approaches to tackle societal challenges (e.g. climate change, digitalisation, artificial intelligence, sustainable development goals, integration of migrants, upskilling people with low qualification levels, etc.), or innovative approaches to increase the outreach, quality and effectiveness of existing CoVEs.
Activities and Actions Supported
This call will support projects bringing together local or regional partners from various countries to develop a set of activities under three clusters:
- Teaching and learning (providing opportunities and materials for skills development)
- Cooperation and partnerships (creating specific partnerships and contributing to CoVE outreach, including by joining the Pact for Skills)
- Governance and Funding (CoVE governance and creating skills ecosystems)
Projects must include activities under each of the clusters.
In order to be eligible, any participating organisation bust be legally established in an EU Member State or third country associated to the Programme.
Participating organisations can be (non-exclusive list) VET providers, companies, industry or sector representative organisations, national/regional qualification authorities, research institutes, innovation agencies, regional development authorities.
Application and Additional Information
GO TO APPLICATION: Applicants must fill in a detailed budget table according to the application form via the Funding and Tenders Portal.
If in need of help and support to participate this Call for Grants, please reach out to EACEA at: [email protected].