Capacity-building projects in the field of youth cover a range of activities that encourage cooperation between organisations active in youth, education, training and other socio-economic sectors in Programme and Partner Countries from different regions of the world.
- Promote cooperation between:
- youth organisations and public authorities in Partner Countries
- youth organisations in education and training and the business and labour market
- Strengthen youth platforms and authorities in Partner Countries (local, regional, national)
- Support the overall operation of youth organisations in Partner Countries
- Help implement youth work practices which include:
- tools for the development of youth works and trainers,
- non-formal learning methods to improve skills,
- new training schemes, flexible learning, virtual mobility and better ICT
- peer learning activities to improve the leadership of youth organisations
WHAT’S NEW IN 2020’S CALL?
· The application deadline is now set at 17:00 hours CET (in previous calls it was 12:00 hours CET);
· Organisations from countries belonging to Region 2 – Eastern Partnership are not eligible under this call;
The deadline to apply is on 05/02/20 – 17:00 (CET/CEST, Brussels time). Check the complete call, annexes and application details HERE.