COLLABORATIVE PARTNERSHIPS NOT-FOR-PROFIT EUROPEAN SPORT EVENTS
This action aims to support: Volunteering in sport, social inclusion through sport, gender equality in sport, Health-enhancing Physical Activity (HEPA) and the implementation of the European Week of Sport.
The following standard activities will be supported under this Action (non-exhaustive list):
- Organisation of training activities for athletes, coaches, organisers and volunteers in the run-up to the event;
- Organisation of the event;
- Organisation of side-activities to the sporting event (conferences, seminars);
- Implementation of legacy activities (evaluations, drafting of future plans);
- Communication activities linked to the topic of the event.
The expected results of these events are:
- Increased visibility and awareness of events aimed at promoting social inclusion, equal opportunities and health-enhancing physical activity;
- Increased participation in sport, physical activity and volunteering activity.
The deadline for this action is 02/04/20 – 17:00 (CET/CEST, Brussels time)