Based in Berlin, the Schwarzkopf Foundation is looking for a new Executive Director of the European Youth Parliament.
The European Youth Parliament (EYP) is a pan-European peer-to-peer educational youth-led network that empowers young people from across Europe to be open-minded, tolerant and active citizens. The EYP is the biggest programme line at the Schwarzkopf Foundation, with a current team size of 5 employees and three long-term volunteers. Do you want to lead the team? Keep reading!
• Relevant working experience of four years, preferably in the NGO sector; with a strong
• Excellent English skills (spoken and written);
• University degree (M.A. or equivalent);
• Previous experience with leading and managing international teams;
• Experience in working with volunteers and in volunteer organisations and/or with non-formal civic education of youth;
• Proven capacity to secure external funding for NGO activities and establish partnerships with external stakeholders; ability to represent the EYP at an international level;
• Strong motivation to contribute to the long-term strategic development of our organisation.
- Team management and leadership
- Fundraising, partnership management and external representation
- EYP Governance
- Capacity building and project management