All the organisations with an involvement in an Erasmus+ grant application in the field of Youth, submitted to the European Education and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA) within the last three years, are invited to join an Informative Session about Capacity Building in the field of Youth.
The online session runs on Friday 27th May from 9.30am to 12.30pm.
The informative session on Capacity Building aims to support the international cooperation and policy dialogue in the field of youth and non-formal learning.
Capacity Building in the field of Youth
On April 20th 2021 opened the Call for Capacity Building in the field of youth. The deadline for submission of projects on Capacity Building in the field of youth is July 1st at 17:00 (CET).
Capacity-building projects are international cooperation projects based on multilateral partnerships between organisations active in the field of youth in Programme and Partner countries. They aim to support the international cooperation and policy dialogue in the field of youth and non-formal learning. They act as a driver of sustainable socio-economic development and well-being of youth organisations and young people.
The proposals should focus on one or more of the following thematic areas:
- political participation and dialogue with decision-makers;
- inclusion of young people with fewer opportunities;
- democracy, rule of law and values;
- empowerment / engagement / employability of young people;
- peace and post-conflict reconciliation;
- environment and climate;
- anti-discrimination and gender equality;
- digital and entrepreneurial skills.
The following organisations can apply as coordinator:
- NGOs (including European Youth NGOs and national Youth Councils) working in the field
- Public authorities at local, regional or national level.
The coordinating organisation applies on behalf of all participating organisations of the project. They must be legally established and located in an Erasmus+ Programme country.
See further details about eligibility criteria for non-coordinating organisations.
For more information on the 2021 CBY call we invite you to consult the Erasmus+ Programme Guide.
In the meantime, if you have questions for EACEA in the information session, you can send a message to this email address:
indicating “CBY 2021 Info-session” in its subject.