S.A.L.T.O. Youth Participation has opened a call for content creators on Digital Transformation topics for the Participation Resource Pool.
The Participation Resource Pool is an online portal where trainers, youth workers, youth leaders and educators can have access to the best and most up-to-date online tools to foster young people’s critical thinking and media literacy. The overall purpose of which is to increase the quality of youth participation.
It focuses on 4 main topics:
- Youth Participation;
- Promotion and Outreach;
- Media, Information and Critical Thinking;
- Digital Transformation.
Open Call for Content Creators
S.A.L.T.O. is looking for Authors to create content and do peer-reviewing for the Participation Resource Pool. The call is specifically for 5 experts to work with in 2021.
The remuneration is €160 per curator per written article and one reviewed article.
The content creators will receive two different assignments:
- Writing an informative article for a target audience, meeting the guidelines‘ requirements; each expert is expected to write about 1 topic – the amount of articles in each topic varies;
- Peer-review (helping to edit and improve as many articles as they create).
The requirements to apply for this job position are:
- Have at least 5 years of experience and good expertise on at least two of the topics related to digital transformation (Multistakeholderism & Participation, Education, Emerging Technologies, Sustainability, Digital Rights);
- Experience with youth work and/or EU Youth Programmes (Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps);
- High level of written English;
- Excellent skills in analysing and synthesising content;
- Great skills in storytelling, being able to share expertise in the popular-science format;
- Independent working style, responsible and cooperative approach.
How To Apply
Please send the following documents to [email protected] by 21 September 2021 14:00 CET with “Author on Digital Transformation” in the headline:
- Some examples of published content creation (articles, videos, etc) in English
- Short application letter indicating the topic(s) you would like to contribute in and why. Please indicate which would be your first choice.
See the original offer.