EACEA is the Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency. It deals with projects in education, training, youth, sport, audiovisual, culture, citizenship and humanitarian aid. On behalf of the European Commission, EACEA strives to foster innovation in these areas, always in a spirit of cross-border cooperation and mutual respect.
The new EACEA website has gone live early at the beginning of February 2021.
EACEA’s new generation of funding programmes for the period 2021-2027 will be:
- Creative Europe
- the European Solidary Corps
- the Citizenship, Equality, Rights and Values programme (CERV).
The last one replacing what has been known as Europe for Citizens.
New EACEA Website Live
The new website contains:
- information on our programmes for the period 2021-2027;
- information on our activities and legal background;
- beneficiaries spaces relating to ongoing projects from 2014-2020;
- general information about our previous programmes;
- and plenty of other useful information for anyone interested in EACEA.
To make it easier to find funding opportunities, calls for proposals are no longer being available on the EACEA website. From now on, all future calls will be on the European Commission’s Funding & Tender Opportunities Portal (F&TP). Also note that currently no calls are available, but we hope to see funding opportunities soon, as we have already mentioned in previous articles.
You can find the new EACEA website here.