For the 2nd edition of the ETS Conference – The Quality Bonus, SALTO Training and Cooperation and JUGEND für Europa have opened a call for 3 Facilitators: one digital facilitator and two content facilitators with one of them having an additional project coordinating role.
The application deadline is August 25th, 2021.
The Quality Bonus Conference
The Quality Bonus conference wants to boost and support stakeholders of education and training of youth workers, and to contribute to the development of quality youth work in Europe and beyond. The conference will focus on systems and new opportunities for youth workers education and training by exploring topics related to the European Training Strategy (ETS), taking into account other strategic developments connected to it.
The conference will see inputs, debates, peer-learning moments, workshops and meetings in national and/or thematic groups.
It will take place on 1-3 March 2022 in Berlin, with 120 participants.
Call for Facilitators
The facilitators and trainers should have the following characteristics:
- Considerable experience with and understanding of the field of European/International youth work and, in particular, education and training of youth workers;
- Experience in facilitating large-scale and international events;
- Experience in working with a diversity of stakeholders, especially at the European level and including trainers, youth workers, educators, National Agencies;
- Good knowledge of the European Training Strategy;
- For the digital facilitator: experience with digital tools that can be used to support the dynamic and learning process in such an event;
- One of the two facilitators is expected to take on a more coordinating role (similar to a project manager): experience with such role is necessary.
- Able to work in English (the language of the event);
- Knowledge of the Erasmus+ and the European Solidarity Corps programmes (context and overall content);
- Good understanding of youth policy developments is a plus.
Working Conditions and Terms
Each facilitator will receive a fee for a minimum of 9 days*320 Euro. Travel costs and accommodation will be covered.
The event foresees at least two (in principle face-to-face) preparatory meetings: one in October 2021 and the other one in January 2022, plus an earlier arrival before the event itself.
How to Apply
To apply for the position it is necessary to fill out the online form. The deadline for application is August 25th 2021. You will get information about the selection by 5th September 2021.
See more details about the job offer.