If you have already experience in youth mobilities and European Voluntary Service, capacity building projects are the next level. You can build or strengthen the cooperation between your organisation and other non-profits active in youth, education, training and other socio-economic sectors in Programme and Partner Countries from different regions of the world.
These projects aim to recognize and improve youth work, non-formal learning and volunteering and link them to education systems and the labour market. Even more, KA2 also support regional and transnational non-formal learning mobility schemes to encourage the participation of youth in society.
Examples of capacity building activities
* Conferences, workshops and meetings
* Similarly large-scale youth events
* Information and awareness campaigns
* Communication and media tools
* Even more, development of methods, curricula, training and documentation such as Youthpass
* Open and flexible learning materials, virtual cooperation, open educational resources (OER)
What does Erasmus+ KA2 supports – Capacity Building
* Promote cooperation between:
* youth organisations and public authorities in Partner Countries
* youth organisations in education and training and the business and labour market
* Even more, strengthen youth councils, youth platforms and authorities in Partner Countries (local, regional, national)
* Furthermore, support the overall operation of youth organisations in Partner Countries
* Also help implement youth work practices which include:
* tools for the development of youth works and trainers,
* non-formal learning methods to improve skills,
* new training schemes, flexible learning, virtual mobility and better ICT
* peer learning activities to improve the leadership of youth organisations
Profile of applicants
First of all, a participating organisation can be any public or private organisation based in a Programme Country or an eligible Partner Country.
This includes the following:
* a non-profit organisation, association, NGO (including European Youth NGOs)
* Similarly a national Youth Council
* a public body at local, regional or national level
* a school/institute/educational centre (at any level, from pre-school to upper secondary education, and including vocational education and adult education);
* a public or private, a small, medium or large enterprise (including social enterprises)
* a social partner or other representative of working life, including chambers of commerce
* craft/professional associations and trade unions
* a higher education institution
* a research institute
* a foundation
* an inter-company training centre
* a cultural organisation, library, museum
* a body providing professional counselling and information services.
Deadline for submission
8 March 2018 at 12pm (CET – midday) while projects must start between: 1 July 2018 and 31 December 2018
The maximum grant that can be awarded is 150 000 EUR.