What changes can we find in the 2020 annual work programme of “Erasmus+”: the Union Programme for Education, Training, Youth and Sport?
- The pilot activity on European Universities will be reinforced. The selected projects will increase the performance, attractiveness, and competitiveness of higher education institutions on a European scale.
- Inclusion of a new action on Centres of Vocational Excellence aimed at establishing world-class reference points for both initial as well as continuing training in specific sectors.
- Further efforts will be made to optimize, stabilize and improve the performance and user-friendliness of the IT tools supporting the implementation of the Programme.
We can also find other novelties concerning:
- Grants awarded by exception to Calls for Proposals in KA2 and KA3,
- Grants awarded by means of Specific Calls for Proposals in KA3,
- Specific grants awarded under a Framework Partnership in KA3.
The differences between the annuals 2019 and 2020 concerning KA2 and KA3 are presented below:
|What DID NOT CHANGE in the annual work programme from 2019 to 2020?||What can you find NO MORE in the annual work programme 2020 compared with 2019?||What is NEW in the annual work programme 2020?|
|Grants awarded by exception to Calls for Proposals (KA2)||Strategic Partnerships in the field of education, training and youth –Transnational Cooperation Activities||eTwinning National Support Services and the Partner Support Agencies|
|Resource Center for TCA (Transnational Cooperation Activities) governance|
|Grants awarded by means of Specific Calls for Proposals (KA3)||European Youth Together||Forward-Looking Cooperation Projects||European Policy Experimentation|
|Social inclusion and common values: the contribution in the field of education and training||Performance of higher education institutions –U-Multirank||Centers of Vocational Excellence|
|Civil Society Cooperation in the field of Youth||Networks and partnerships of Vocational Education and Training (VET) providers|
|Specific grants awarded under a Framework Partnership (KA3)||Civil Society Cooperation in the fields of Education and Training and of Youth -Framework Partnership Agreements||European policy network in the field of key competences|
|European policy network on teachers and school leaders|
|European policy network in the field of education of children and young people with a migrant background|
|Grants awarded by exception to Calls for Proposals (KA3)||Support to better knowledge in youth policy||National Coordinators for the implementation of the European Agenda for Adult Learning||National Academic Recognition Centers (NARIC)|
|Presidency events in the fields of education, training and youth: conferences, meetings of ministers and directors general (partially co delegated to DG EMPL)||Initiative to support the implementation of European Higher Education Area (EHEA) reforms||Bologna Secretariat|
|National units for the Eurydice network||The International Association for the Evaluation of Educational Achievement (IEA) -International Civic and Citizenship Education survey (ICCS)||Teaching and Learning International Study (TALIS)|
|ECVET (European credit system for vocational education and training) National Teams||Structured Dialogue: support to National Working Groups||PIAAC|
|SALTO Youth Resource Centres|
|Cooperation with international organisations (partially co delegated to DG EMPL)|
|European Youth Forum|