Are you passionate about technology and would like to deepen your knowledge in the field of digital entrepreneurship?
Discover “Digital Entrepreneurship And Leadership in Europe”, an international project that aims to “equip” youth workers with a set of ICT skills needed to work on personal development in the fields of self-employment opportunities and digital entrepreneurship.
The training course will take place from 15 to 22 October in Antalya, Turkey.
The training course will count with 32 participants from the following countries:
- Republic of North Macedonia
The project is recommended for Youth workers, Trainers, Youth leaders and Youth coaches who are interested in digital entrepreneurship and how it can be introduced within youth mobility projects to promote self-employment opportunities.
Participants should have a good knowledge of English.
The aims of the project
The final objectives of the project are to provide greater awareness and familiarity in the field of information communications technology.
In fact, they have become fundamental tools, even during youth mobility projects, to make participants more interested in the activities and to facilitate their chances of finding a job.
Specifically, the project has the following objectives:
- To master the personal and professional skills necessary to successfully start a project, team or company
- To promote the good practices of teamwork, international vision, interdisciplinary practice and problem solving
- To develop an understanding of how innovation and creative processes can be translated into tangible actions and objectives in all business areas while always respecting the principles of corporate social responsibility
- To gain a comprehensive view of the role of ICTs in the current business environment
- To promote the critical thinking, analytical, practical skills, and leadership skills
- To learn how to develop comprehensive business plans and strategic communication management for start-ups
The condition of the programme
You won’t have to pay any participation fee to join the project.
Accommodation from the project start and end date (early morning of 15th and latest until noon of the 22nd of October) is covered by the Erasmus+ programme. For the early arrivals and later departures, participants can stay in the project venue (if the project team is informed timely) however it will be the participant’s own responsibility to pay the fee for extra days.
The project’s fund under the Erasmus+ programme covers three meals and the coffee breaks.
Travel expenses will also be reimbursed. More information on the project website.
The travel days are the 15th of October (arrival) and the 22nd of October (departure). During the arrival and departure days, the participants are free to explore the city.
How to apply
To participate in the project you must submit your application on the portal Salto-Youth. The deadline is set for 18 September 2023.
For more information you can contact the organisation at: [email protected]