The Hellenic National Agency is running an online training course from 29th November to 7th December 2021 for youth organisations on digital transformation and the improvement of their online footprint. Thanks to the training, the stakeholders will learn more about digital tools and good practices on how to have a more successful online presence.
Training for Youth Organisations on Digital Transformation
The Training Course “Digital transformation for youth organisations’ intends to introduce youth organisations to the digital age and to train them to acquire their own digital footprint, which will have multiplier benefits in the impact of the Programme.
The main objectives of the training course are:
- Empowering youth organisations and their representatives (who have basic or limited technological training) to be digital;
- Enabling the autonomy of Youth organisations while saving resources, as they will not have to outsource technical tasks and outputs to external experts;
- Facilitating access of youth organisations in rural areas to decentralized technical and technological education services;
- Establishing a cooperation network and exchange of good practices;
- Strengthening the pillars of empowerment, engagement and connection of the new Youth policy of the EU;
- Contributing to the digital action plan of the EU commission, via a thorough and affordable training program.
The ideal stakeholders of the training on digital transformation are:
- youth organisations’ leaders and representatives;
- youth workers;
- Trainers, Educators and learning facilitators;
- Young people interested in new technologies who have the possibility of disseminating their knowledge to a range of target audiences;
- EU youth institutions.
How To Apply
The training course is open up to 30 participants from Erasmus Plus programme countries and Partner Countries.
The working language is English. No participation fee is applicable.
To register, apply through S.A.L.T.O. Youth.