With the new Erasmus+ Programme 2021-2027 about to go out in the next few months, why not go through a refresh on European Solidarity Corps? Indeed many youth organisations, including those that are part of the network, deal with European Solidarity Corps projects. They will propose their owns once the Programme for 2021-2027 period will be available. Needless to say, the time is also suitable for training and new learnings. Especially for youth workers but also youth organisations’ staff.
On S.A.L.T.O. Youth is available a new online training on ESC, with the title “Act Locally, Think Globally: How To Build A Solidarity Project“. It will be online on April 13th-23rd 2021. The main aim of the course is to train and provide the participants with all required information about ESC. More specifically about Solidarity Projects, in order to be able to design and build quality Solidarity Projects.
This activity will take place on HOP Online Learning Platform. More specifically, it will provide 6 sessions (units) about Solidarity Projects. The activity will go through 5 ZOOM meetings, 3 days of coaching and questions and 1 informal evening that will be done synchronously.
The objectives of the online training are:
- providing an informed introduction to the ESC, focusing on Solidarity Projects and their capacity to enhance active local citizenship.
- offering an individual and group learning experience through a simulated process on setting up a Solidarity project.
- developing the necessary knowledge, skills, and attitudes to organise a Solidarity Project. This is based on non-formal learning practice, principles, and the quality standards of the ESC programme.
- enabling participants to reflect on their learning and to familiarise themselves with Youthpass. The strategy on the recognition of non-formal learning in the youth field, its technical tool to produce Youthpass Certificates, and its application in Solidarity Projects.
- offering the opportunity to exchange ideas about the needs of each country.
This training online on European Solidarity Corps is for:
- youth workers
- young people
from Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries.
|13th April, 7-9pm||Welcome Evening|
|14th April, 2-4pm||Online Training|
|15th April||Questions and Coaching Session|
|16th April, 2-4pm||Online Training|
|17th April||Informal Evening|
|19th Aprile, 2-4pm||Online Training|
|20th April||Questions and Coaching Session|
|21st April||Questions and Coaching Session|
|23rd April, 2-4pm||Online Training|
The deadline for application is April 7th 2021. The official language will be English. After the completion of the online training, the participants will receive a Youthpass.
Last not least, to apply for the online training, please visit the website and fill in the application form.