On December 9th 2021 the Fourth European Education Summit is running online at 9.30 until 5pm in the afternoon. The summit focuses on the Next Decade of European Education.
See the promotional video.
Fourth European Education Summit
The Fourth European Education Summit wants to look to the future of education and training in the European Union (EU). Participant will try to answer the following questions:
- How can the education sector improve to the benefit of all?
- How can it be made more inclusive and fair – from early childhood education and care to higher education and adult learning?
- How can the well-being of teachers and pupils improve?
- How can smart investment lead to high-quality education and training?
- What can be done to progress the green and digital transformations of the sector?
With that in mind, participants will find the best practices and discuss ideas over Education and Training in the European Union.
The summit structures into two sessions:
9.30-10.20 Opening statements
10.30-11 Keynote speeches
How To Join